Followers

NOTE::

All images appearing on this blog are the exclusive property of Nicole-Elizabeth Photography and are protected under content the International Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted, or manipulated without the sole written consent of myself. Use of any image as basis for another photographic concept, illustration or website is a violation of the International Copyright laws. A workman is worthy of wage; an artist of respect. [And yes-that includes the right-click download]

Tuesday, July 19

My favorite set of subjects

These two young ladies are my most eager subjects.
I have practiced countless times on them and they will do exactly what I say,
plus their own improvising!

May I present:::


my sisters!

This is my favorite shot from the past week and I am linking up for Sweet Shot Tuesday.


And

Texture Tuesday.  I don't usually apply textures to people pictures, but I think it looks okay...thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. They are just perfect. Awesome shot and texture too.

    Hope your day is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful texture work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sisters are so pretty and your photography is great. I also love your name. Mine is Elizabeth Dianne--so glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking sisters! Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sisters and stunning photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cooperative models are stunning - with subjects like that, it would be hard not to get great photos. Good work!

    ReplyDelete