Followers

NOTE::

All images appearing on this blog are the exclusive property of Nicole-Elizabeth Photography and are protected under content the International Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted, or manipulated without the sole written consent of myself. Use of any image as basis for another photographic concept, illustration or website is a violation of the International Copyright laws. A workman is worthy of wage; an artist of respect. [And yes-that includes the right-click download]

Sunday, July 17

there's something about carrying a camera...

that makes you notice things around you that were never noticed before.

It is like seeing with new eyes.


Earth laughs in flowers.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


People from a planet without flowers,
would think we must be mad with joy
the whole time to have such things about us.
Iris Murdoch



God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone,
but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars.
Martin Luther


{Sharing in Mosaic Monday at Mary's}

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mosaics - the colours in the first one say 'summer'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the truth...I love the pictures of the flowers and the waterfall...while I was out walking I saw a hornets nest...I was so glad that I had my camera with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floral photos are so beautiful. I love the combination you used in your collage.
    Also, I wouldn't mind dipping my toes in the cool waterfall on this warm day. Great blog title!

    ReplyDelete